- clear glass ornaments
- dried moss
optional- twigs, butterflies, feathers etc…
1. Tear off a small piece of moss and moisten slightly (this helps to keep the moss from crumbling a lot of dust inside).
2. With the eraser end of your pencil, gently push moss into the opening. Repeat this a few times until you have a forest floor on the bottom of your ornament.
3. Add any extras and poke with your pencil to style things as necessary.
4. Bend a q-tip and clean any debris stuck to the inside walls of the ornament.
5. Attach a piece of twine with a bow and hang.